Body pain, fever, knee swelling. Prescribed anti-inflammatories. Symptoms of flu?

Hello, a few days ago I woke up with full body pain and a fever . Then the pain was just in my wrists, fingers, knees and ankles. They all felt warm and my knees were swollen. I saw a doctor yesterday who said it is probably arthritis caused by an infection and he prescibed me antibiotics and anti-inflammatories. I got a second opinion today and they say it is probably just flu . I m not sure which diagnosis is accurate.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012