Body pain, feeling cold and hot alternately, headache, no appetite. Help

I have a fever with no other symtpoms! I am very weak right now but usually I am a fit, strong guy. Now my body aches and feels hot, sometimes very cold and shivery instead (waves of hot and cold). Also I get headaches , bright light and loud sounds hurt my head. Lastly I have no apatite at all. I have NO other symptoms! No sore throat , no runny nose, no nausea , no conjestion nothing. My lymph nodes do not hurt more than rest of my body nor do they feel swollen. I was FINE last night and mostly this morning and by tonight I am feeling feverish. Please Help!!
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012