Body pain, bone aches, tired and lethargic. Blood test shows low monocyte. What care to take ?

I've been feeling bad for about 2 weeks. Very painful body or bone aches. Feels like the growing pains I had as a child. Extremely tired and lethargic.I have been taking a multi vitamin for about 10 days thinking I was mineral deficient. I went to see an FNP because the body pain is so bad. Had a CBC, differential and vitamin blood test done. She called me yesterday and said all my lab values were normal except my monocyte count. She stated it was a little low at 104 and she didn't know what was wrong with me. This is not normal for me and it my legs and arms are hurting very badly at all hours of the day. I don't know what plan of care I should do next. My FNP stated she did not know either and that it is stumping her.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013