Body pain after falling, bruising. Should I visit my doctor?

Hi, I slipped in the shower this morning and landed on the side of the bath with the right side of my body pretty hard (between the bottom of my ribs and my hips) and the right side of my body really hurts now. I can feel a lump under the skin on the side of my body where I landed and it is starting to bruise . I am sure it s just a bruise, but should I visit my doctor to be sure I haven t done any damage, or am I just over reacting? Thanks very much, Gemma
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013