Body overheating. Get hot, sweaty when eating/ drinking hot food. Having diabetic autonomic neuropathy. Reason?

Hello my name is diana from aukland new zea;and, im just writting to ask what can give me such a bad case of body overheating all the time. I get very hot and sweaty when i eat or drink hot or warm things, I cant even where clothing during the summer or ill overheat, im 49 type2 diabetic and have something called autonomic neuropathy theve done different tests thyroid ect, but everything looks fine. Im overweight also, at home i can only wear big bath towels, they seem to be the only things that keep me cool, thankyou. Diana.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013