Body numbness, unable to move, increased pulse rate, loss of voice, vision. Causes?

It was at night, I was lying in bed and my whole body suddenly went numb, starting at me head working down to my toes, and it was painful. I couldn t move my body, my heart was beating VERY fast. We were tenting and before this happened, I heard coyotes, and then BOMB! it happened, and i had like a 5 second dream but I was awake, and it scared me really badly. I couldn t talk, couldn t move, couldn t see. I am only 16. This happened about 4 months ago.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012