Body leaning to the left, unsteadiness, walking like a drunkard. Have BP, heart murmur. Solution?

im 50 and male and in the last few days im leaning to the left being clumsy walking off balance and unsteady when i get up. Normally Im active move and walk and move alot at work in my restaurant. I dont have headaches just walking like Im drunk but im not anything close but a truly occassional drink or two per week. Whats wrong ? I take blood pressure meds-2 of them benazaprine and amlodipine and water pill and have a common heart murmur . Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012