Body is hot to touch, neck and shoulders stiff, nausea. What is going on?

Last night I was sitting at home after I got off work. I was feeling fine but was suddenly hit with my body being hot to the touch (no I did not have a fever or high blood pressure . I checked them both). My neck and shoulders were painfully stiff and I felt nauseated but never got sick. After about 35-40 mins I was overcome by fatigue so bad I passed out during a conversation. I recently had a tooth break off and now there is nothing but gum(don t know if roots or anything are expose but the area itself doesn t hurt so I don t think so.) I also found 2 ticks on me recently biting me and I ve had a lot of unknown bites coming up on my legs too. It worries me because I don t have a doctor to go to and I don t have insurance,I have to work 3 more months to be eligible for insurance. What could be going on with me?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012