Body is hot always, extra heat generation, head burning, techniques to control ?

I am a software engineer and mine is a hot body. At evening times i feel like too much heat generation in my body and my head looks like burning from the top. How can i control the heat generation in my body?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012
hi mr rajesh,
welcome to hcm
we are calling this as professional hazard due to the heavy work load in front of comp.
in order to get relief from this you must defenetly need relaxation and body balancing therapy which we mainly modified for it professionals through ayurvedic health system
if you need more write to us in detail