Body heat, vomiting episodes. Taking metropropol. History of high BP, cholesterol. Treatment?

Last year I had bigeminy . It has gone away with metropropol , diet and exercise. I was also diagnosed with small plaque in one coronary artery . Along with that I have high blood pressure and cholesterol which is controlled pretty good with medication also. I m 56. 6 5 240 lbs . Other being harder and harder to lose weight I feel good. Question- when I exercise especially in the heat it s getting more frequent where I will overheat and vomit during a cardio workout like bike riding or hiking. Is it related to my CAD or is it normal to do so as I age. Or should I back off?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012