Body heat, dizziness, blurred vision, ear ringing, hearing loss, imbalance. Treatment?

In the last month I have had two episodes where out of no where I will get very hot and dizzy. following this my vision starts to go white and I can barely see anything and my ears start ringing making it very hard to hear anything, almost like people are mumbling. I grab something to stabilize me because otherwise I feel I will faint. As soon as I get water/juice in me and something sweet I feel better. What does this mean?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. this typically looks like you are having low blood sugars and it is advisable that you consult your physician for the same. thanks