Body hair excessive, yellow skin, migraines. Had androgen hormones tested. What is wrong?

I have been tired since I was around 15 , I am now 26. Body hair started to increase from age 15 (on belly, breast...), also pimples on my back since I was 15, my androgen hormones tested too high.
My blood was otherwise fine except B12 this year too low and vitamin D so i supplement those daily. I am a vegetarian, eat healthy, lots of fruit and vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds, eggs sometimes, sweet potatoes, rice, buckwheat etc... no dairy or fish or other animal products (I only eat eggs because I have my own chickens). But when I was 15-16 I was omnivore. I dont eat junk food nor do I eat sugar or products that contain it.

Since a couple of years I also got yellow skin often (not my eyes). Also when i was 14-15 I got migrains with aura 2 times. Then it was gone for 11 years and yesterday I got an attack again.

I also often have loose stool and undigested food in it.

I sometimes clench my teeth at night although I have a stress free life. I do sleepwalk, almost every night I open my curtains in my sleep.

Sometimes I get a shaky feeling, like after I drank a green smoothie. I tested by blood glucose but it was normal.
Also before when I was a teen, I went to an endocrinologist, got glucose tested in hospital, been tested for PCOS... everything was normal.

I exercise regularly, mild, dancing, bicycle, walking.
I am 1m76 and weigh 61-62 kg.

I don't know what is causing all my complaints... can anyone help in any way? I am thinking of visiting a homeopath, sort of like a last resort. I am thinking maybe I have a sleep disorder, or maybe some kind of food allergy... I already know I am sensitive to gluten so I dont eat that.

Being tired all the time is the most annoying complaint I have.

My family especially have been telling me that lately I look very tired, and I agree, it has gotten much worse lately. I also had 3 coughs in a couple of weeks time and I normally never have a cough.

Thx for reading
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013