Body gets hot when scared. Itches, burns when body becomes hot. Happens in winters. Reason?

hello, i am 20 year old boy. I think i am allergic to cold . Its been 3 years. Now the winter starting and so is my pain. Its ususally ALL over my body and especially on back. It starts to itch when my body gets hot. And it starts when i get scared and when u get scared ur heart start beeping and your body temperature rises. It feels like someone is poking me with a needle ALL over my body. It burns, it hurts. It feels like its never gonna stop. And as it hurts its VERY painful and my body starts BURNING when i itch. I cant live like this. Everytime i am about to cut the grass or do any activity such as sports it starts. Now onething that it stops when i go in cool place. When i walk home it starts and i feel like taking of my back pack and run crazy till i get sweatty cuz i just cant live with it. Its not even Itch anymore its PAINFUL itching. Also it starts when i get confuse and as my body gets hot. Its only in winters and serious feels like killing myself when it all starts
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013