Body feels hot with pins and needles, tiredness, strange thoughts, bad concentration. How can I get normal?

I am 47 years old i constantly feel tired every now and then i have strange thoughts which make me feel worse. some times my body feels hot like hot pins and needles and i feel sick. I tell my self to stop being stupid and that i am ok. If i have something to do or concentrate on its not so bad. But if i have nothing i feel worse. I just want to feel normal and get on with my life
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. You are 47 and you have lot of experience about your life and happenings around you. You must have seen people with the same symptoms. Your experience should have taught you about the symptoms you are facing.

With what you are describing, I could only conclude that you are suffering from anxiety disorder. You are simply anxious about your health. This happens when you are more health conscious, and when you are very lazy and idle. Those who are busy in life, may not have enough time to think unnecessarily. Even people with deadly diseases, forget about them when they are in work.

Please consult a psychologist to get expert advice. I am available online if you desire so.

Hope this clears your doubts.
Good luck.