Body feels hot, body odor near thighs. Masturbating, smoking, chewing gutkha. Solution?

hi i am rakesh my age is 27. i used to smoke daily and use pan hans and other gutka items daily and i masterbute daily. i feel my body very hot and very bad smell comes from my body particularly from my thigh joints. when i used to sit with out fan bad smell comes from my thigh side . am very guilty to face a people daily. i use to wear cotton under wear only and bathe daily two times . but body heat and bad smell around my thighs is very high . pleassssse suggest me any solution
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Smoking and using gutka is really not good for health. It produces premature ageing and can also decrease sperm count.
Masturbation is a physiological phenomenon. You need not worry about it. Daily masturbation is also not unhealthy.
Smell in between the thighs is due to secretion of scent glands which are situated in that area. You need to clean it with soap.
Bad odor can be reduced by decreasing onion and garlic in your food.
If you are not convinced I suggest you can consult a psychiatrist for proper counseling.
Dermatologist Dr. Rahul Kumar's  Response
Hello dear,
the smell in groin area can be due to two things.

First there are some chemicals in gutkha which produce smell.

Another reason can be fungal infection.

Apply candid powder daily twice.
You will get some relief.

Thank you.