Body, face burning, itching, feel of body heat under eyelashes, face while drinking and eating. Taken omeprazole, acyclovir for herpes. Reason?

Hi my name is I have been experiencing some of these symptoms for some time now, I have been getting burning throughout my body with hot red skin especially face which becomes really red if i drink water it feels like I am putting a fire out then the heat inside of me comes back with avengence yesterday was so bad with itching all over my body specially face under eyelashes eyebrows the same when i eat i can feel the raging fire through my back and chest . I already take omeparozole twice daily, aciclovir for facial herpes one tab a day What could this be.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012