Body dizzy, weak and hot/cold. Headache. Took advil. Cure for symptoms

My body feels extremely hot and extremely cold at times, I have a headache and when I stand I get really dizzy, I was okay last night until I opened my window on a cold day to sleep I can't sleep even if it's only a tad bit warm. My body feels so weak and I feel strange. My parents aren't home so I can't get medicine I probly have like advil or something around the house. Help me. I think its a fever but I have no cough, throat issue's, or anything like that im just dizzy, weak and hot/cold. I had to literately
drag my body to the computer to write this.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013