Body building, working out, lifting weights. Will taking supplements cause sexual problems or infertility?

Im 23 years old and im in a process of building my body, i need to know weather taking supplements will cause any sexual problem and will lead problem in making my partner pregnant in future.. some says doing over workout will lead to such problems, i need to know how much can i workout, weather lifting heavy weights can cause such problems , i workout 1 hour or a max of 1 h and 15 min a day, will there be any problem?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012