Body and face swelling on exercising. On IVIG, severe liver inflammation. History of allergies. Treatment?

Hi I have a condition of long standing (10 years) which has baffled the experts. My whole body and face swells up when I exercise or am hot. I have had many blood tests and was on IVIG for six months which may have helped but had to discontinue due to severe liver inflammation. I do have allergies of many types but prednisone and antihistamines, Singulaire, tranexamic acid , do not help. I realise that this is beyond the scope of a simple reply but hoped it might hit a chord with an expert here.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012