Body aches, tender breasts, delayed periods after unsafe sex. Home tests were negative and positive in morning. Advice?

hello dr, i had my last period on 7th july and after the 5th day of period and before the 12th day we had unproducted sex twice. since the 21st july i got body aches and slight breast tendernes so i got 2 dolo-650 tab on 24th n 25th i missed my periods for 4days and im having body aches , tiredness,depressed, breathing difficulty. home pregnancy test shows invalid result at night after 5min and slight 2 red lines in the morning. now im having 2yr old baby so i dont want to be pregnant now. pls advice me.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012