Body ache, vomiting with blood and phlegm. Have marijuana and tobacco addiction. Do I have lung cancer?

Ok, so yesterday my body was aching i toke some tylenol i got better, then all night i started coughing like really bad, and about 30 mins ago i coughed so much i throw up and i saw patches of blood and a lot of phlegm , i have an addiction to smoking and poppers. Poppers is when you mix tobacco and marjiuana together and smoke it in a bong.. Im really scared cause im thinking i could have lung cancer ... I also have sleeping problems, and i dont eat regularly...
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012