Body ache, temperature 102, cough, chest, jaw pain. Cold sensation while breathing. Is it pneumonia?

Good evening, I started with full body aches Saturday evening later accompanied by a 102 temp for two days. Deep chest coughing without any discharge . Now having some chest, jaw and head pain. When I breathe in I have a very cold sensation but mostly to the right of the sternum. I took a mucinex in hopes that would help the pain when coughing. I rarely get sick. This does not sounds like pneumonia , does it?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012