Body ache, pain on thigh, unprotected sex, no burning, no itching, no lesions. Flu or herpes?

My entire body aches and I have a dull pain on my left inner thigh that hurts to touch even though there is no bruise . I had unprotected sex about 2 nights ago and the next day I remembered that my partner had intercourse with a girl who had herpes . He told me he used a condom with her but I don t know if he is lying or not. Even though I am not experiencing burning, itching, or lesions yet I am absolutely terrified that I am about to have my first outbreak and I am wondering if the flu like symptoms mean it is going to be severe? Even with the specific prodome symtoms could it still be something else and not herpes? Am i just being paranoid? Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012