Body ache, heavy head, sticky throat, weakness, taken Cefixime. Change medication?

i hve been suffering from mild body ache, heavy head along with mild pain, sticky throat feels like something is stuck in the throat spiting now and then, weakness, the symptoms have been since last 3 to 4 days. i am already taking 7 dose of cefixime-200 mg along with paracetamol but still the problem persists. my question is should i continue with the same treatment for couple of days more or should i change medicine and what would be your prescription?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012