Body ache, headache and fatigue. Sleeplessness with depression. Causes?

I m a female. Recently My body started aching, I feel weak and tired. Random sharp pains, getting a lot of discharge . When I bend to the side my kidney hurts (both sides) I have a headache also. don t eat as much as before. Feeling really depressed. Let me just mention, I ve worked all this week. Waking up at 4 am everyday til 12 pm.. did I overwork myself? I try to go to sleep but I hardly do. 5 hours at mostWhat is the cause of my symptoms?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013