Body ache, fever, took advil and tylenol nothing happened, cough phlegm with blood. Is it flu?

On Saturday I my body just started aching, by Sunday it was worse and I began running fever. I had no apetite, no matter how much advil and tylenol I took within a couple of hours my fever would return. I figured I just had the flu and would wait it out. Well it is Thursday, I'm still fighting a fever, have a horrible cough that produces phlem with blood. On two occasions I have gotten the chills so bad my teeth began to chatter, at one point my lower extremities where freezing but my face felt like it was on fire. I'm starting to think it wasn't the flu
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013