Body ache, fatigue, fever, taking Aspirin, right ear sensitive.

I m a sixty year old female who started to developed flu like symptoms 9 days ago. Body aches, extreme fatigue most of the aches were centralized to the trunk portion of my body,headache, fever continued to climb to 103 and seams to be on the decline by the 5th day when i saw the doc. She did the swab for flu A /B - neg results. no lung congestion. I had been taking 1 to 2 - 500 mg asprin every 3 to 6 hrs. I had a few Tums for some very slight nausea which I think was from asprin (I was not eating very much) never had a sore throat or any nasal congestion . My right ear which seems to be more sensitive at all times, was bothering me...I took my allergy medicine and anti dizzy medicine more of a preventive. I ve used Ice for headache and heat for back. Allergy to codiene. I take atenolol 50 mg (not so faithfully) miss probably once a week. BP 117/80. Day 7 I developed 7 pimples on my back and 3 in my groin area, the back area was where the heating pad was. I scatched them they broke and today after applying neosporin they appear to be better. No known tick bites recently, Since the beginning of May I ve been in New Hampshire, Florida, Maine and Massachusetts. I tend to be moderately active outdoors with gardening and mowing, hand not ride on. Yesterday, day 8, I sat in the sun trying to bake the rest of it out of me within two hours I had a really pink sunburn which has made my skin very tight, no blisters and pain is minimal.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012