Body ache, chills, feverish, bitter taste in mouth. What to do?

Hi, I just came home from a month s vacation and my body just feels heavy, I have a mild bitter taste in my mouth, I had chills last night, and now, I still feel a bit chilly too. I feel feverish though, but not that much. I have body aches too from carrying my luggage. I know I might just be tired from all that travel, but this is the first time I ever felt like this after a long trip. Is there anything else you could advise me to do, or not to do?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Hi, thank you for writing on healthcare Magic.
With this presentation, I think it could an infectious problem. In my opinion, I would suggest that you consult a GP for proper assessment. But in the mean time you can try some painkillers and antipyretic drugs like acetaminophen to relieve yourself of some symptoms.
I hope that answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us.
i wish you good health