Body ache, bloating, abdominal pain and smelly stool. Normal kidney and liver function tests. Should I be worried about any problem in large intestine?

Hello Doctor , I just had a complete body profile and since I was having lot of body ache and bloating in my stomach. I am passing smelly stool and pain in abdoment as well for past few days. My reports details are s follows :- Uric Acid : 8.4 ESR : 37 Stool Test : Mucus : Present Odour : Faecal Reaction : Acidic Pus Cells : 2-4 Hpf Epithelial cells : 1-2 Hpf Macrophages : 1-2 Hpf Rest all the results for CBC , liver function test and Renal function test were within limit. Kindly let me know if there is something to worry about speacily my large intestine.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012