Body Itch with rashes and burning sensation. On Cetirizine Hydrochloride. Full body test normal. Reason?

Hi, I am 35 years old male, i ve been facing itching problem from last 6 months, Before the itching starts I feel acidity very badly. i ve been to several doctors so far nobody have had able to diagnosis my problem, i have done my full body test and all of them were normal. To get temporarily relief I am having one tablet everyday (cetirizine hydrochloride) which keeps whole body in normal and had a feeling of 100% relief, but it will last only for 24 hours. my symptoms are below I feel acidity issue and the itching starts through out my chest and arms with red rashes.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013