Blurry vision, sore neck and shoulders, spasms. Brain and nasal CT scan clear. Ringing in the ears. What could be wrong?

Hi there over the past month my neck is sore am very tense around my shoulders some headaches blurry vision at times a little out of ballance like dizziness , around my neck feels like spasms and tightens up and its hard to relax,ive had a brain and nasal CT scan and its clear,also my ears are affected and sometimes get ringing and soreness so what might this be i have been to four doctors and im at my witts end please help? marlene
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013