Blurry vision in eye after hitting head due to falling. Common side effect?

HI, I am a 24 year old male with no history of sight problems until recently. A few days ago, I slipped at work and hit the back of my head on a hard floor. I was examined by our first aid officer for signs of concussion but I didn t appear to show any at the time but I have noticed that since then, the vision in my left eye is a little blurry (it s not really that noticeable unless i cover one eye at a time and compare them, but I am always aware of it). I m wondering if this is a common side effect of a head trauma that will rectify itself with time, or if it is possibly something more serious that I should see a doctor about immediately? Thanks for your time and assistance.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012