Blurry vision, headache, nausea. Work infront of computer. Advice

Hi There, I have 2 small babies, and work full time from home, on the computer, Lately i am battling with my eyes both on the computer and off, i almost feel as though i am losing my eye site completely at times, and then i get dizzy when trying to focus, i have also been suffering bad headaches daily, and feeling like i want to throw up alot.. My stomach is also acting up, sometimes i am constipated for up to a week. I have started going to gym, eating healthy and trying to better my lifestyle but it doesnt seem to be working, should i worry?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013