Welcome to HCM
Side effect of birth control pills can be pain abdomen, nausea, vomiting, tiredness
, weakness, headache, loss of libido, menstrual irregularities, etc.
1. Get your gf clinically assessed by a doc. She is getting blurry vision, it can be dizziness
that she is unable to define, it can be due to weakness, headache can be due to eye-sight problem, she may need an eye check-up.
2. It is important to get her hemoblobin (Hb%) level checked, get her blood tests done to confirm fitness. Low blood pressure often results in headache.
3. She should take vitamin or mineral supplements.
4. She can take some other substitute for the birth control pill that suits her better after consultation with a gynae.
5. Abdominal pain
can be due to gastritis
. Antacids will give relief. Abdominal pain can also be due to some infection, pelvic inflammatory disease
, cysts, fibroid,etc. An USG will help to confirm diagnosis.
6. She should avoid smoking, alcohol or addiction of any kind, avoid oily spicy food. Healthy nutritious, rich in minerals and proteins is what she needs, she should keep bowels clean and properly hydrate herself.