Blurry vision even after laser eye surgery. White dots in the cornea. Bacterial infection suspected. Cleaned up by opening corneal flap. Is it safe?

Hi, I had an eye laser surgery 5 days ago. Now, my vision is still blurry and after examination, the doctor discovered white dots on the cornea , possible bacterial infection . Since then I had a procedure during which the corneal flap was lifted, scraped and flushed with antibiotic solution. In addition I use antibiotic drops every 2 hours. However, today s eye examination showed that the white dots are still there. My doctor wants to open the corneal flap again for a clean.......How safe is this repetitive procedure of reopening my eyes? What will be the short/long term side effects/complications? Thanks Anna
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012