Blurry vision. Taking birth control pill. Are there any relation?

Hello, I am a 27 year old female. I am having vision problems, it has been like this for about a week now. Everything is blurry and it seems hard to focus on anything. The best way to describe it is almost like i have one contact in and one out. I have been wearing glasses most of my life. What could this be? I recently started a new birth control pill , could this be a possible side effect? if so, how do i fix this? Please help!! Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013