Blurry flash when moving vision from left to right. Weakness in right eye. Related?

Hi there Dr, I have been getting a blurry flash for almost a year now when i move my vision from the left to the right, in my right eye. It resembles someone passing a fuzzy lens across the centre of my eye and i can make it do it at will. Coupled with this it feels as though all the muscles associated with my right eye are weak and get tired easily. Are the two items related? I have had a chiropractor/kinesiologist do an adjustment in the roof of my mouth that seemed to ease it temporarily, however the blurry patch keeps coming back and so do the sore muscles/slight spasms/vibrations in the muscles around my eye area. i am prone to anxiety and stress .
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012