Blurriness, chest pain after exercise, breathlessness, joint pain. What is it?

Hi I ve had several different symptoms for many years. I think I m going nuts because no one can come with a diagnosis. Here we go, over many years I ve had low exercise endurance and a very poor recovery. I ve had intermittent blurriness which I always thought was the result of poor accommodation. For the past 2 years I ve had on/off chest pain with exercise, however with a little rest it will go away and not return when I resume exercising, this is associated with some shortness of breath. I ve had a nuclear stress test and had the chest pain and they said it wasn t my heart. The last chest pain I had was very bizarre usually it s a feeling of fullness /tightness. This last time was intermittent sharp stabbing pain. I have reflux also. I ve seen a neurologist for fasciculations predominantly in my legs but I ve gotten them elsewhere - no diagnosis. I ve seen an opthamplogist there s nothing wrong with my eyes other than my lids are droopy and I have a big crease across the bridge of my nose between my eyes. If I read too long, my eyes go cross eyed. Now I m experiencing a lot of joint pain. Help! Please tell me I m not crazy and what direction I should go in.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013