Blurred vision, vertigo on standing up, severe headaches, whooshing sound in ear, occasional pressure in eyes. Relief measures?

I am experiencing blurred vision , vertigo when I stand up, a severe headache and a wooshing sound in one ear. I also occasionally have pain and pressure in my ears. I have been four different antibiotics with no improvement. I am also taking Zyrtec, flonase , and OTC Sudafed . My primary care doctor has referred me to an ENT, but I can t be seen for several days. What can I do to relieve these symptoms?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012