Blurred vision, vertigo, elevated liver enzymes, joint pain, migraines and diagnosed fibromyalgia

I have been having pain in my right side under ribs low dull and constant. I have also noticed my vision blurs at times. I see silvery spot sometimes. Also feel like i have slight vertigo from time to time. My hemoglobin is very slightly elevated for years. I break out in strange rashes occasionally. One of my liver enzymes is elevated. Just recently i got a head to toe rash and myvitamin d was low. Otgerwise all my bloodwork is normal. My eyes feel dry everday. I am extremely fatigued and have extreme muscle and joint pain most days. I suffer from migraines from time to time. Mant days i feel like i cant concentrate or focus. Im 38. I started breaking out in welps that would bruise me severely several years ago. Dont get those now. But before each break out i feel the vertigo about a week prior to each episode. I also have what i call ticks. Like a major muscle spasm in my neck numerous times a day. Sometimes i get them in other parts of my body. But not frequently. I have been to several specialists. They diagnosed me w fibeomyalgia but it doesnt explain mant of my symptoms. I feel like im getting sicker. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012