Blurred vision, tingling and numbness in the left hand. Intense headache. Migraine?

Hi. Recently (the past 8 months) I have had this thing happen to me about 4 times. It starts with a blurred vision where I can barely see anything. After that, my left hand gets numb and I get a tingly feeling in it. A few minutes later, the same thing happens to the left lower side of my face. After that I get a terrible headache that will not go away until after 4-5 hours. Is this just a migraine or should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013