Blurred vision on standing, headaches, nausea, rib pain, tingling in arm, rashes. Cure for symptoms?

hi im 23 and ive been experiencing a lot of different things. I get blurred vision everytime I stand for the past 2 weeks. I also have had headaches , light headed, neasea, pains in my ribs, and mocement in my stomach which I think is gas, ive also had back pain and burning in my lower back, and pain in my neck, and also numbness and tingling in my right arm. Ive also had a rash where I breakout once a week and im always very tired. I struggle to get out of bed in the mornings.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012