Blurred vision, numbness in arm, tongue, headache, nausea, relief on vomiting. Causes?

I suffer from a migraine type of attack. Starts with the blurred vision , or light in front of the eyes. then senseless feeling of any of the arm, than tongue, and teeth. Than severe headache and noisia. All the symptoms reduce with the vomit . But despite all the efforts, I am unable able to vomit during this spell. I am very confuse that is it the brain problem, or gastro problem? I often feel my mind going to die or in darkness. is it stomach reflux. plz suggest me any medicine for this. I often go to emergency when feeling this. they inject me pain killer, food poisoning or noisia injection etc.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012