Blurred vision in left eye, numbness in upper lip and fingers, headaches. History of pinched nerves. Causes?

I am a 75 yo female. I have been having some blurred vision in my left eye, numbness in my left upper lip , numbness in three finger on my left hand and numbness in parts of my left arm. I have been having severe headaches for several months on my right side. My right neck is also sore in spots. I was diagnosed several years ago as having pinched nerves in my neck. What could be causing these sysmptoms?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013