Blurred vision, eye pain, tiredness, severe headaches. MRI shows white matter in frontal horn. Reason?

Hi there, two weeks ago my right eye went blurred, I regain the eye sight back about a couple days ago but the pain is still in the eye. Went to eye doctor and they cant seem to find anything wrong. Went for MRI of Brain and they found White matter at the frontal Horn. I am constantly tired, weak feeling, getting severe headaches , and my one doctor keeps ignoring me. Not sure what could be going on. My eye doctor spoke of MS since it runs in my family, but he does not believe I have it. Any Ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013