Blurred vision due to contact lenses irritating cornea, double vision, dry irritated eyes. Suggestions?

My vision was pretty blurry about 2 weeks ago so I thought I just had the wrong prescription. I went to the eye doc and he said my contacts were irritating my cornea . He gave me drops to take home and too me not to wear my contacts for a week. It has now been a little more than a week and I have worn my contacts 3 times. Usually, I struggle seeing far away. But now, I struggle Seeing anything close up and I see double of everything- close and far- with and without my glasses on. My vision also seems foggy and my eyes are dry and irritated. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013