Blurred vision, drop in left eye, dryness. Lasik surgery done. History of poor eyesight. Treatment?

I am 38 year old who wore glasses since 30 years. Till recently I had -5.5 spherical in both eyes. Over last 2 months I suddenly developed .5 cylindrical nos in both eyes and 0.75 reading nos in right eye. My eyes couldn t adjust to progressive glasses and would experience extreme eye flashes, vision blurs etc in my left eye while working on computers. There would be blurring of vision suddenly too due to dryness. I could work better by switching to separate reading and spherical glasses. I had a Lasik treatment done last week to finally to solve the multiple vision problems and it has been successful. But I still experience vision blurring/drop in my left eye when it gets dry. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012