Blurred vision, awful migraines, white blobs across vision. Is it cancer?

Hello , in very worried about my eyes, my vision is blurred and ive had some awful migraines past 2 weeks, i was out with friends in a night club Easter weekend, there were ova 30 pictures taken that night and on every one at every angle i have white blobs or round marks across both eyes, i have an appointment tomorrow afternoon with my optician but i really cant get that big C word out my head, in nearly 30 with 3 kids , only ever had mild problems wiv my eyes,
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013