Blurred vision, achy legs, anxiety, OCD after taking femodene pill. Can I start taking yasmin instead?

I m 30yrs old, 5ft 2, 8 stone and have a history of depression which had improved. I have been taking femodene pill for just over 5months now, I ve been using it to help with my extreme period pain but since i have noticed blurred vision , achy legs, extreme tiredness, depression, anxiety, OCD , social phobia .....I m about 4 days into my next pill packet but i can t cope anymore to carry on as i ve just realised it s the pill giving me these side-effects, Would it be ok to stop femodene and start yasmin the next day? I was on yasmin before which was great for my periods and mood but unfortunately i started having physical symptoms after 2 years of taking it so my doctor took me off, My GP said i could take it again if i wanted as it had been over a year ago since i last took it, I just want to know i can control my period pain instead of being in extreme pain and pill free
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012