Bluish tender clot on hip due to injection after c-section. Why does back and thigh hurt?

i got a bluish tender clot on my right side hip due t injection i have been given after my C-section operation one and half year back. After few months i developed lower back radiates till my thighs.When i pressed that clot hard with hand or pillow i feel drastic drop in pain and niddling sensation. i have visited all variety of doctors except a surgeon but nobody has yet cured me from the pain.Please help on this.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
May 2013
There is possibility that abscess might have formed due to infection of the injection site.
May be because of organization of pus and blood there that bluish clot might have resulted.
There is possibility of reactivation or recurrent infection leading to present pain.
Better to consult general surgeon get examined and if needed undergo removal of that clot which will relieve the pressure symptoms.